Connor J. Stinsoncstinson@BoothLLP.com
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- General Liability
- Intellectual Property
Mr. Stinson litigates business, transportation, and insurance defense matters, including employment, construction defect, and general, premises and products liability. He focuses on transportation law, representing international and domestic carriers of all modes and transportation brokers, including mobile-technology brokers. Mr. Stinson litigates freight charge disputes, cargo claims, insurance issues, warehousing agreements, and catastrophic injury actions involving commercial vehicles. Mr. Stinson also litigates wage and hour and discrimination claims arising out of employment relationships, and has experience in real property matters and entertainment related litigation.
In addition to litigating matters, Mr. Stinson regularly consults with clients regarding contracting practices and operating procedures, employment policies, regulatory compliance, indemnity and insurance. Mr. Stinson leverages his litigation experience and nuanced expertise in emerging technologies to provide strategic counsel to transportation clients to assist them navigate the changing regulatory landscape, minimize liability, improve logistics, and grow their businesses.
Before joining Booth LLP, Mr. Stinson worked for the Los Angeles civil litigation firm Early Sullivan Wright Gizer & McRae LLP as an associate attorney litigating business and insurance defense matters. Prior to joining Early Sullivan, Mr. Stinson prosecuted misdemeanors for the Los Angeles City Attorney as a volunteer Reserve Deputy. Upon graduating from law school, Mr. Stinson worked as the legal assistant to the Executive VP of Business & Legal Affairs for 3 Ball Productions, LLC, a production company of non-scripted television, including such series as The Biggest Loser and Extreme Weight Loss.
- Loyola Marymount University, BA, History; Political Science 2006
- Dean’s List, 2004-2006
- Recipient, Jordan & Stella Olivar Student-Athlete Scholarship
- Member, LMU Cross-Country team
- Member, Associated Students of LMU Programming Committee
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles, JD 2009
- Certified Student Mediator
- Member, Entertainment & Sports Law Society
Admissions and Memberships
- The State Bar of California, 2010
- United States District Court, 2013
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Harbor Transportation Club