Michelle R. Bonolimbonoli@BoothLLP.com
Areas of Practice
- Construction Defect
- General Liability
- Personal injury
Ms. Bonoli is the head of Booth LLP’s Construction Law Department. She focuses her practice primarily on the representation of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors of various trades throughout all stages of complex, multi-party commercial and residential construction defect litigation. She also has extensive experience in successfully handling a wide variety of other civil matters, including personal injury and general liability, from the inception of the case through appeal.
Ms. Bonoli spent much of her legal career at the Law Offices of esteemed construction attorney, Timothy J. Hogan, where she gained valuable experience in construction litigation, as well as a wide range of other civil litigation matters.
- Saint Mary’s College of California, Moraga, California, BA Psychology 1995
- Pepperdine University School of Law, JD 1999
Admissions and Memberships
- The State Bar of California, 1999
- United States District Court, Central District 1999
- United States District Court, Eastern District 2000